Pregnancy update this week: our baby is now about 3 1/2 inches big and I think she is working on eyebrows and eyelashes this week and finally has a neck. They say I can start feeling it move around any time between now and the next 4 weeks. I am hoping its sooner rather than later. I think that will be the exciting part. Another 3 1/2 to 4 weeks and we will be able to tell if its a girl or boy.
So I think this was on Wednesday but I had a pregnancy attack. That is when my extra hormones take over and do things out of my ordinary normal self. I was walking in to the classroom after recess and all of a sudden a caught a smell of pizza in the oven. It smelled SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo good it was all I could do to not go steal a piece before lunch. It was pretty much all I could think about for the next hour until lunch time. Finally it was lunch and I went outside and asked if there were any extras because I NEEDED a piece of pizza desperatley. About two minutes after I finished my pizza I was ready for round 2. LUckily Em brought lunch that day and I ate a complete serving of beef stroganoff. Along with the stroganoff I ate some fruit. I was still hungry but decided to not over do it. Two hours later I was ready for lunch number 3. I was sitting in the teachers lounge thinking "man, I really NEED some fries and chicken nuggets." Hey, why not. So I drove to McDonalds and ordered fries chicken nuggets and a smoothie (which was supposed to be for Em but I drank most of it before giving it to her). 3 Lunches in one day- not sure what my problem was but I was just so stinkin hungry.
1 comment:
hahahahaha!! Jen, this is funny!! 3 lunches?? It's like on LOTR's, with those hobbit guys have multiple breakfasts. HAHA!! You make me laugh!!
Post a Comment