This is Lil' G at 10 weeks. She was quite the wiggler during the ultrasound, I couldn't help but laugh. The doctor said its a predictor of what is to come.
I really believe it is going to be a boy. I love the names Emilee suggested and what you also have. You can think about Joseph also. If it happens to be a girl I love the name Anastasia. I love your picture by the waterfall. Beautiful!
Happy Birthday this week, hope it was good and you are feeling a little relief from the morning sickness. I am so excited for you and lil'G. I hope you are doing well. What are you guys up too?
4 comments:
I really believe it is going to be a boy. I love the names Emilee suggested and what you also have. You can think about Joseph also. If it happens to be a girl I love the name Anastasia. I love your picture by the waterfall. Beautiful!
Congrats, Jen! Good luck with everything!
Wow! Congrats! I'm guessing the sickness has set in since you said you are on the couch. Good luck - it won't last forever!!
Happy Birthday this week, hope it was good and you are feeling a little relief from the morning sickness. I am so excited for you and lil'G. I hope you are doing well. What are you guys up too?
Post a Comment