For Brooklyn's 5th birthday she really wanted a Dora birthday but I was not feeling the best so we had to do something super easy and in the morning.... That turned into a pancake pajama party! She had about 10 friends come over in the morning in their jammies and we colored placemats, ate pancakes and made fruit loop necklaces. It went super well and I had no idea how successful the necklaces would be. The kids just sat there quietly stringing for at least 10 or 15 minutes. A one hour party was perfect.
I feel like this pic describes Brookie best. She loves everything princess and dress up and girly. She is also pretty amazing at the playground. She has a lot of upper body strength which really allows her to excel at gymnastics. She loves to be outside, watch movies and mostly play with friends. Anywhere we go she makes a friend and would rather be with them than with us. She is super excited to start Kindergarten in the fall.

No comments:
Post a Comment