Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Last of AZ

We have just under 2 weeks left in AZ before our big move to California. I am really grateful that the military is going to move us. They show up, pack everything, and load it on the truck. We will then put it in storage while we live in temporary housing on base. That will give us some extra time to find a place to live.

Curtis and I went to his graduation dinner at the Biltmore. They honored the interns and chief residents. I had so much fun just getting all dressed up.




Em and Tim were nice enough to watch Brooklyn for us while we were at the dinner. They had quite a bit of fun with her :-)



What will Brooklyn do without Aunt Emmy to help her find her ghetto side?



We tried to get as much tennis in as possible before we left. I definitely left with more skill than I started with...but it still wasn't much!



Em might have had a little more skill than me...just maybe.



Our weekly ritual of watching American Idol ended with delicious rice krispy treats.



Right before leaving, we ordered a biking/jogging stroller. Although Brookie is a little bit small for it, we made it work. We really like taking her with us when we go out for some exercise!



No comments:

Family

Family
I have the best family in the world!